The Vision by M.W. – Indiana
I am writing to share with you what I believe to be an intercessory burden I am receiving from the Holy Spirit, a revelation and direction from the Lord of significant consequence. Before I share it, let me first say that I understand the volatility of what I am about to say. I do not share this with you lightly and have taken some weeks to come to the point of deciding to write this.
I believe I am hearing from the Lord that we are now in the season of Osama Bin Laden’s capture. His capture is imminent. I know how fantastic that sounds, believe me I know. However, I cannot deny that since the Lord first started burdening my heart for this at the end of April, I have continued to hear from Him 3-4 times a week on this matter over the last month. One week ago, without prior solicitation, this was confirmed to me by another intercessor I know.
I understand how most people will react to this. Nevertheless, I believe this is the word of the Lord and at the risk of taking a few personal hits for this, I have decided to be faithful to God and to His Scripture which says, “Let the prophet who has a dream tell his dream, but let the one who has my word speak it faithfully. For what has straw to do with grain?” declares the LORD. “Is not my word like fire,” declares the LORD, “and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?” (Jer. 23:28-29)
Here is what I believe the Lord has shown me over the last month regarding Osama Bin Laden:
1. He has been protected by strong demonic powers who have actively worked to conceal his location and to prevent his capture.
2. He has been assisted by a type of demonic foresight which has allowed him to know the location of troops searching for him, allowing him to evade them.
3. God is going to destroy the demonic power that has been assisting him. This power will continue to dwindle until he is no longer aided and assisted by these demonic forces.
4. The Lord Himself is going to arrange Osama’s capture, he will be found and taken much like Saddam Hussein was taken.
5. He will be jailed and not killed.
6. The Lord has already chosen His instrument, the man who will lead the mission to capture him.
7. The Holy Spirit is alerting the intercessors to pray for this. It is a God given burden to pray through in faith, until we see his capture.
8. We are to fight against the demonic powers in the spiritual, while the troops battle the enemy on the ground in the physical. There is a new warrior anointing the Lord is placing upon intercessors to specifically pray through this event.
9. Now is the season of his capture. It is time for militant intercession against the demonic powers concealing his location and providing him with foresight of troop movements. We are to understand, claim and proclaim the victory that Christ Himself has already provided. We are to be the enforcers of the victory God has already chosen to give.
10. We are to pray for the revelation of his location to the troops and authorities. God already knows where he is at this very moment and we are to pray for divine revelation of that location to those who will go get him.
11. We are to pray that God would bring this man and his organization to justice. The justice of the Lord will be brought to bare against him and his organization.
M.W. – Indiana
From the Dennis Cramer’s website – www.denniscramer.net